Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the first step

Each journey begins with the first step and I am reluctantly starting on this one. As stated, I don't consider myself a writer. This is actually the first time I have bothered to use caps in I can't remember how long.

I don't have any goal other than to maybe put some of myself down and by doing so gain a better understanding of me. There will be time when this blog will contain strong, very course language. For example:
"Profanity is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate mother fuckers" Anonymous

I will do my best to make these minimal but you should know that I do consider myself to be an inarticulate mother fucker, in more ways than one.

So, here is my first step on what I hope will be a good journey. Not always, easy, beautiful and sunny but a good journey all the same.

And Amy, if you look close in the picture, there is a bridge... *snirk*





2 comments:

Regina said...

I loved the quote in this post. Hope you don't mind if I use it sometime. Nice blog and thanks for linking to ours!

goat said...

you go right ahead and use it! happy that you liked it.