Friday, October 10, 2008

BE EDUCATED PT 2

Well I am more than happy to considered a radical, paranoid, conspiracy theorist freak for posting the following link.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

This came out a couple of years ago. Also on the site there is now an addendum movie that was added on 10/2/08. You don't have to watch these but I strongly suggest you do. Both movies are a couple of hours long each. You don't have to download them but there are links to do so, right on to an ipod if you fancy to do so.

I don't post this to fuel the fear, I post this that people may have more information. I post this to hopefully piss people off. What is it going to take to make the American people stand up and say, " I am mad as hell and I'm not gonna to take it anymore!!"

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, become educated and be sure to vote. Exercise your rights of free speech. Speak out and be proud to do so. If you don't agree with someone, including me, feel free to let me know. I am all for fostering discussion and dispelling mystery and myth. Question everything.




2 comments:

Suz said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Loved seeing your blog! Suzanne

karibates said...

Ha - your sister just called me to nag... I mean, remind me that today is the last day to register to vote. Love you both!