Friday, November 7, 2008

A Little Silliness

My nephew, Scott, sent this silliness to me. I have seen some of these before but not all of them and in the interest of this being Friday(thank you!) I thought it would be fun to put here.



2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Lisizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
Red Goat
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on)
Dee 4170 S

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name)
Quili
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink)
Black Rockstar

7. YOUR IRAQ NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name)
Iidaaa (i think this is my favorite one. it just makes me laugh)I'm the one on the left

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Both parents middle name)
Kaye Charles- not to be mistaken for this guy

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Eddie

10. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (name of your first childhood pet and name of the first street you remember living on as a child)
Judy Fieldcrest Ln
Oh yeah! like I would put a whole picture up there!

No comments: